Forum User Guide & Forum Rules
How to View or Participate in a Forum
- To view an existing Forum (discussion) click on 'Participate in a forum'. A Forum is a grouped number of posts - called Topics - about a specific subject/issue.
- To view the list of Topics in a Forum, click a Forum title. A Topic is a question, problem, proposal, etc. that has been posted by a member.
N.B. If you wish to be notified in future by email about any new Topics posted to this Forum, click Subscribe to this Forum .
- To view a Topic's content and any replies to the Topic click on its title.
If you wish to be notified about any future Replies to this Topic, click Subscribe .
- To post a Reply to a Topic, complete the 'Reply To:.. ' section at the bottom of the page and click Submit .
- To create a new Topic, return to the list of Topics in the Forum and click Create NEW Topic . Give the Topic a title and content then click Submit .
Note: New Forums can only be created by website administrators.
- Respect other users. Any users who post inflammatory or abusive comments will be de-registered from this website immediately
- No spam. All automated messages and advertisements will be deleted
- Illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted.
Where you have subscribed to a forum or topic, you can unsubscribe from email notifications at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe button on the website forum pages.
Should you wish to have your contact details removed completely from this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with UNSUBSCRIBE in the email subject line. You will no longer be able to participate in forums.
Forums, Topics and Replies
The following schematic shows the structural relationship between Forums, Topics and Replies.